General Terms & Conditions of Sale
Yurica Languages Ltd only do business based on these General Terms & Conditions. When you place an order with us, you place it subject to these general terms & conditions as in effect at the time of placing your order. Accepting delivery of our products means you accept these terms & conditions and no other terms and conditions. We greatly appreciate your business and we publish these conditions to ensure clarity.
1. Payment for Credit Accounts.
- Yurica Languages Ltd can invoice a School or Trade Account if an account with credit terms has been opened in advance and is operating within credit terms. All other orders must be paid in full at the time of order.
2. Delivery and Order Fulfilment
- Yurica Languages Ltd will endeavour to deliver all Yurica Languages Ltd online orders 5-10 working days for. During peak time (August & September), deliveries may take longer.
- Yurica Languages Ltd aims to meet these delivery times on a best endeavours basis but in certain circumstances, this may not be possible for reasons beyond Yurica Languages Ltd control.
- Yurica Languages Ltd maximum liability for delays howsoever caused is expressly limited to the delivery charge applied (if any), to the specific order.
- Yurica Languages Ltd will endeavour to fulfil every order promptly but can accept no liability for an inability to supply if Yurica Languages Ltd is out of stock or discontinues a product.
- Shortages/errors must be reported within 24 hours of delivery here.
- Yurica Languages Ltd may consolidate multiple orders within a period of time into a single combined delivery.
- Yurica Languages Ltd may part deliver your order to expedite getting your goods to you.
- Yurica Languages Ltd may charge a delivery charge on all orders.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Promotional prices, discounts and offers are subject to payment in full on time.
- Quotes are valid for 30 days only or until the end of a promotional offer period if short
4. Retention of title for Credit Account Holders
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Products shall pass to you upon delivery.
- Title to the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until Yurica Languages Ltd has received payment in full (by cheque, card or ETF) for (a) the Goods; and (b) any other goods that Yurica Languages Ltd has supplied to the Customer in respect of which payment has become due.
- Until title to the Goods has passed to the Customer, the Customer shall: (a) hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as bailee only; (b) store the Goods separately from all other goods held by the Customer so that they remain readily identifiable as Yurica Languages Ltd property; and (c) maintain the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured against all risks for their full price from the date of delivery. Shortages must be reported within 24 hours.
- Returns to Yurica Languages Ltd Publishers are at the customer’s cost unless the product is faulty or delivered in error.
- Returns must be approved by Yurica Languages Ltd.
- We cannot accept any liability for any returns sent to us without prior acceptance. We reserve the right to accept or reject any request to return stock.
- Returns will be subject to a restocking charge. You will be advised of the relevant rate when you notify us of your desire to return stock.
- Returns must be in original undamaged packaging and unmarked and in a resalable condition.
- We will not be bound by clerical or arithmetical errors in documents issued by us or on our website. www.yurisstudycards.co.uk
- We may alter these General Conditions, set out herein, from time to time. The current version of these General Conditions will always be available here or by contacting Yurica Languages Ltd Customer Service here.